Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ski-doo Tundra For Salenorth Dakota

My Wishlist 2011

Photo components, all rights reserved
Good resolutions?! But darling, it's SO 2009-2010!
me this year I'm more than good intentions, it serves only feel good when we know we will keep forever. For 2011, instead of a list of good resolutions, I decided to make a modest list of feasible and therefore what I wanted to do and see in Paris in 2011.
What will move us, delight, delight, desire to make this new year?

In 2011, I want to ..
- Go see the exhibition layouts Japanese Albert Museum Khan (I went there today but it was closed aaargh!)
- buy me a pair of Repetto salomés
- You make a small report my favorite books: The books Joan Sfar, Do not pull on Mockingbird, The Unbearable Lightness of Being etc..
- Go drink a cocktail at the Cannery
- Knowing better and better this little bubble of light that is the blogosphere
Women - Go take a tea Two Bees and a brunch at the counter talked about Myblogisrich
- Explore the Museum of Romantic Life
- See highbrow films like Flight of the Director of Human Resources and others less like Love and other drugs ..
And you: Pink Licorice , Madimado and The Girl Next Door , what do you want to do in 2011?

0 comments:

Post a Comment