Monday, December 20, 2010

Best States For The Disabled To Live

LOL I


I LOL Paris is a project by photographer David Ken and creative director David Lafarge whose purpose is to display thousands Hilarious Face in Paris, on pillars, buses etc.. The artists want to capture the laughter, this unique and foolish humans, where social control and lightens when surrenders to the hilarity. Celebrities such as Yvan Bolloc'h but also many unknowns have already participated.
Photos LOL Project, all rights reserved
The novelty of I LOL Paris is also the widespread use of social networks within an art project. Nearly 25 000 people like Facebook page LOL I Paris, and every day hundreds of users comment on photos posted on the project page. The stated goal is to "federate People who want to see the world differently "and" create an event of that has a global impact "a unique experience that everyone can participate."

I find it a little pretentious and I do not really believe but that does not stop me from finding the initiative joyful, funny and offbeat. You can participate in Paris LOL I send a mail (allow to wait a bit before receiving one) at the following address: info@lolproject.com
do not hesitate to visit the Facebook page , which presents a preview of the project and see pictures of the launch video .
So .. LOL Paris do you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment