Thursday, December 16, 2010

How To Block A Phone Number On Cogeco

Paris Girl in Paris Redon

Amies readers (sorry for discrimination but I think my readers are 90% of readers) so friendly readers,

Sorry for not posting much right now, but I 'm in training workers to Redon foot baths, a charming little town of 10,000 people located in the Ille-et-Vilaine. I'm at 411 km from Notre Dame but much more in terms of cultural codes and representations. (And so much the better!)
To make you wait, and forgive me here is a picture of my friend, the talented Nicolas who has a very gentle and poetic look at Paris (the Parisian ;)!). Feel free to discover more of his pictures in Paris on his Flickr page . It was he who made my banner notamment.Et then this picture is just leaving me in Paris on Sunday evening, but it was cold, I had a huge coat and sneakers that I have short hair (ok;).

0 comments:

Post a Comment