Saturday, January 22, 2011

Do Guys Wax Their Balls



Continuing my study of Paris restaurants (there is worse as a comparative study huh?), And still enjoying good site plans Fork , I went to dinner The armrest in the restaurant, in the 9th near metro Saint-Georges, a suburb of Paris that I love.

Financially, it was less interesting than Beaujolais Auteuil, because the 40% discount does not apply to the forms, or the wine (and as we walked down a bottle of good wine to 3 ...)

Another downside: the service is professional, efficient but without any heat. Little challenge (Lili and Bliss in the City you must not have addresses?): Are there servers where friendly, cheerful and friendly Paris? It's too much to ask to have something other than the minimum service?
The rest is perfect: the prices are reasonable, and delicious dishes. I chose the duck breast, very fine, with mashed homemade. Moreover, rare enough to be underlined: the fries are also house and crispy .. For dessert, profiteroles which I savor my taste (and my butt!) Still remember .. The armrest

Restaurant
25 rue La Bruyère 75009 Paris

Open every day except Sunday

0 comments:

Post a Comment