Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Free Yaoi Doujinshi Blog



Small challenge: find out where in the 16th South, my new neighborhood. There is the Beaujolais of Auteuil, which I've already talked , but it is anything but a neighborhood bistro. First
Find: The steeple of the village, I already knew for its lovely terrace on summer evenings, but I had never taken a meal.

The decor is very nice, with wooden floors, a small spiral staircase, copper pipes and old paintings on the wall. The kitchen is correspondingly high: traditional, tasty, unpretentious. For 11 € you can savor a burger, for 9 € delicious ravioli of foie gras sauce (I always try foie gras in the sauce but hey ..), the service is pleasant, it does not spoil anything.
Photo:

Next step: test Fetish and Bistro 31. The runner (s)?

The steeple of the village
8 bis rue Verderet

75016 Paris Open Tuesday to Saturday 12:00 to 14:30 and 19:00 to 22:30
Open Sunday from 12:00 to 14:30

0 comments:

Post a Comment