Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Brahmi, Shikakai Images & Used

THE POET LEDEZKA SANDRA Maria ce ARBELAEZ

Where a company enters spiritual crisis is looking to poetry in search of an infinite answer, poetry as an expression of feelings more expensive transmitted light illuminates the deeper intricacies of the human soul, not in vain San Francisco de Asis was an eternal convinced that the fate of the people had to be in the hands of the poets. Unfortunately for our good poets are not crossed the corner, this gift is a cosmic attribute is reserved for the few, Maria Arbelaez Cé is between them, their intimate poetry unfathomable questions and answers, read his poems is to provide a recourse for our being, a painful journey we realize that at the height of the digital age the man has more empty fullness. I dare say that the Colombian long run, will star in the firmament of Latin American poetry. I was pleased to attend to my house today and steamed bitter coffee served us used Mery my own voice heard in his most profound poems I almost never read, was a great evening that encouraged my sad decline, in my ninetieth year ; the sun's rays vallunos these evenings are so faint as the kisses that are given the thankless lovers when war separates them. Hopefully society values in life to this great poet that his verses resurrected my passion for poetry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment