Friday, November 12, 2010

Mario Character Blueprints

CHRONICLE ZUNIGA ANA MARIA GONZALEZ

"Believe it or not, strange astral travel a. .., the cup of tea and cake at one o'clock in the morning .. I miss your eloquent silence when you cried. Strange the nickname that I sent by the phone, miss the silent walls, only listened to me, and I can not find the same, because white paint covering them. Ocher formerly, and some arabesque figures was formed. Strange wrinkle yesterday because another joined, and do not know which was the first of two ... Strange

real kiss on the mouth, my mouth. Male kiss, but it is smooth and does not hurt, just leave love on my taste that weird .... is it that my time has passed, or just be a matter of years ..?

disorder greatly miss my mother, peace-filled eyes of my father, I miss the lustful letters of Solomon, strange until the first lenses that gave me a man who always loved me, and I have not known match. because I'm still wanting my skinny .. and you, miss someone or something ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment