Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Why Is Corn Flour Bad

Illness ...

Doctor, I think I have a serious illness ...
Symptoms:
- Last night I went see Sex Friends (all alone because I knew that I would find someone to devote themselves and go with me) and I loved, seriously. I came away from there, a big smile and butterflies in the stomach - And tonight I'm going to see a conference at the Grand Palais on the topic "What is you it's love at first sight? ". God, I can not wait!
- I love Coup Notting Hill, Pretty Woman, , The English Patient, 4 weddings and a funeral .. and all the love stories that end happily (or not).
- The date of April 29 is circled in red for several months in my agenda ..
- I love the blog Kissssing
- I was very moved by reading the notes Lalydo
on his marriage - and I can spend hours looking at pictures of weddings in the U.S. Site Oncewed .
- Mademoiselle, it is very simple, I think you suffer from acute shopgirl-itis. "
- It's treatable?
- At your advanced stage of the disease, unfortunately I am afraid that this is incurable ..

PS: Any resemblance of characters who really existed, would be purely coincidental.

0 comments:

Post a Comment