Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rose Garden Seating Chart Seat By Seat

The tunic replaces the t-shirt.



ALFREDO FRAD (Klaus Nomie )



I must confess my surprise by the choice of Uniqlo to approach a label like Domino. The View Fall on the homepage of their website project myself in the dream that will soon be possible that quality music will ever be easy to impose. This also confirms that the t-shirt music has become a commonplace absolute. The first attempts
artistic musical collaborations APC lacked determination by the choice of artists, but they were in the first to rejoice at this location. Richard Hell Yusek not passing Zoe Cassavetes, they managed to win.


JCDC


Converse

Of Blondie to Madonna designer, classic Clash / Motorhead / Ramones at the supermarket and that draws a Uffie at Jeremy Scott dress ... the music is an alternative for marketing clothing today.


VAVA


I myself created a musical line for a brand, it took me time to convince but I had the chance to impose on me by my choice.
I had the urge to contact GSS SUICIDE ARIEL PINK which for me marks a true difference with their talents. I'll show you later the most attractive models like the shirt or dress GSS Jay Dilla "Donuts" by the mark. Today
two labels proposes to repeat myself, it will innovate as the creators who are past the T-shirt with the shirt.
The first are those that I wore Vava Dudu. Still the image of our idols, the tunic is starting this place more and more in the parades. Since the Castelbajac taxed each season we have seen many creative pursue this model recently.

0 comments:

Post a Comment